The pack's title and official description was accidentally leaked by EA on February 6th 2018.
Official Description Edit
Take your Sims on a mysterious adventure into the wild and discover a new culture.
Explore a unique wilderness landscape, revealing a temple, jungle obstacles, cursed relics and treasures. Experience the culture and customs of Selvadorada, from devouring local eats to learning spicy new dance moves!
Venture to Selvadorada – Travel to Selvadorada, a new destination where your Sims can befriend locals at the cantina or purchase essential survival gear. Your Sims can try traditional foods, dance to new music, practice native customs and shop for authentic décor. Dress your Sims in local fashion from outfits full of colorful patterns to durable clothing suitable for the jungle!
Explore the jungle – Sims gear up in hiking attire and prepare for danger as they trek deep into the jungle, revealing hidden pools, ancient artifact sites and ruins. Beware of natural dangers and obstacles (from deadly bees to poisonous spiders) that will surely keep your Sims on their toes!
Discover a hidden temple – Your Sims will be pleasantly surprised with what they’ll find when they stumble upon a unique temple. Venture into the mysterious rooms where Sims may find priceless relics, great treasures or doom! Have your Sims visit again to experience new challenges and uncover different treasures or traps.
Collect ancient artifacts – Uncover hidden items as Sims seek out ancient artifacts and mysterious relics. Sims can excavate and examine these precious objects closely at the archeology table, determining their quality, but watch out for fakes!
New gameplay objectsEdit
- Pop Up Archaeology Work Bench
- Excavation site
- Collection display case
New gameplay mechanicsEdit
- Conservation of ancient relics.
- Refinement of crystals into special gems.
- Exploring ancient Selvadoradian temples and escaping from lethal traps
- New aspirations: Jungle Explorer, and Archaeology Scholar.
- New death
- New food: "Grilled Cheese Ready to Eat" and "Liquid Rush".
- New adventure gear: Dr. Parker’s Spider Repellent, Machete, showering gears.
- New life state: Skeletons, which can also be summoned as temporary servants.
- New skills: Selvadoradian Culture and Archaeology.
- Latin and Latin Pop radio stations.
- Ancient Omiscan Artifact and Omiscan Treasure collections.
- More flowers and bugs to add to Sims' collections.
- "Creepy Crawlies" and "Peace And Quiet" lot traits.
- New harvestables: Avocados, Black Beans and various Emotional Berries from Tree of Emotions.
Returning gameplay objects and mechanicsEdit
- Anything Goes Party Bush (from The Sims 4: Get Together)
- Rental venue (from The Sims 4: Outdoor Retreat)
- Food stalls (from The Sims 4: City Living and The Sims 4: Cats & Dogs)
- Street Store Table (from The Sims 4: City Living)
World and neighborhoodsEdit
The Sims 4: Jungle Adventure includes a world - Selvadorada, which is only accessible while on vacation. Selvadorada consists of 3 neighborhoods. The Jungle District cannot be visited from the map and requires adventuring to get to it.
- Adam Drake - Reconquista
- Boboz Mokorez - Frio y Lluvioso
- El Impactante - Creekazon
- Los Amantes - Cloz Pomorez
- Chica Desaparecida - Dajenzo
- Adexe & Nau - Yo Quiero Vivir
- Charlotte Lawrence - Sleep Talking
- Mozart La Para - Fiesta y Vacilon
- Liuvia y Sol - Fwaybo
- Systema Solar - Tumbamurailas
- ↑ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jqO8nQtH8nA First Quarterly Teaser
- ↑ Official Trailer
- ↑ https://simsvip.com/2018/02/06/breaking-sims-4-jungle-adventure-next-game-pack/
|"The Sims" Chronology|
The Sims 4: Laundry Day Stuff
January 16, 2018
|The Sims series PC games|| Followed by|
The Sims 4: My First Pet Stuff
March 13, 2018
The Sims 4: Parenthood
May 30, 2017
|The Sims 4 game packs||Latest game pack|
for The Sims 4
|The Sims series game packs|