The Sims 3 StoreEdit
The Vertical Challenge Rock Wall is an object which is available for download from The Sims 3 Store.
|Vertical Challenge Rock Wall|
|Game||The Sims 3 Store|
|Price in game||§1800|
An adventurer's journey awaits any tenacious Sim courageous enough to take on the Vertical Challenge Rock Wall! Your endurance and athleticism soar with each vertical inch ascended, and with every climbing competition won, your confidence (and your wallet) will swell! Whether your goal is fitness, climbing supremecy or conquring K2, with the VC Rock Wall the pinnacle of adventure is finally within your grasp!
- Set the tone of your training by choice to train for an Easy Climb, a Moderate Climb, a Technical Climb, or really push your Sim when you Train for Everest!
- Climb the VC Rock Wall just for fun (+Fun, +Athletics) or bring it out at your next Sim party to make some extra Simoleons from your Sim guests.
- Place two VC Rock Walls next to each other to challenge other Sims to Race to the top! The fastest Sim earns Simoleons!
- Each of these three color shapes has own difficulty choice:
- Green Circle - Easy Climb
- Yellow Rectangle - Medium Climb
- Red Diamond - Hard Climb
The Sims 4: Fitness StuffEdit
|Top Hitz Rock Climbing Wall|
| Here at Be Fit as a Fiddle Co. we aim for the top - and so can you!
Have you ever felt like your life goals are just out of reach? Struggling to climb the corporate ladder and falling just short? We've got the solution! Introducing our Top Hitz Rock Climbing Wall, featuring an endless treadmill climb. We think it's a handy metaphor for the pivotal moments in your life: will you succumb to the grind, or will you strive for the top? Work out! Improve yourself! Success CAN be within reach!
Great for simultaneously losing weight and building muscle.
|Game||The Sims 4: Fitness Stuff|
|Price in game||§2.600|
The Top Hitz Rock Climbing Wall is a climbing wall treadmill, introduced in The Sims 4: Fitness Stuff. The rock climbing wall has a modern look and multiple features. Sims can climb the wall on multiple angles, as well as do endurance runs. The wall scrolls downwards as Sims climb it, like a vertical treadmill, allowing Sims to climb indefinitely without reaching the top.
Placing this indoors requires the wall height to be set as Tall.
The vertical climbing wall is much more modern than past renditions as now Sims can climb on it on multiple angles and the climbing wall has a treadmill allowing for extended use. Challenging modes will emit fire from the treadmill to which a Sim might be singed or be set on fire.
- Climb Vertical Incline
- Climb Gentle Incline
- Climb Overhang Incline
- Endurance Challenge Climb...
- 1) Vertical Challenge - Beginner
- 2) Vertical Challenge - Easy